
Well it's finally here. I have finally been offered the Dallas Medical Strike Team Coordinator position. We found out on Friday evening. I will start on Jan. 17th.
As the Coordinator for the DMST I am, operationally, the subject matter expert for all Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosive (CBRNE) incidents as well as Mass Casualty Incidents (MCI). Administratively, I am responsible for coordinating and conducting training on equipment and Incident Command System. Additionally I am responsible for writing the DMST plan as well as some grant management duties.
Shanda is ready to deliver anyday now. Of course you will all get that call once that happens. We will deliver at Baylor Hospital again here in Dallas.
We have been so blessed to have the support that we've received over the last several months from friends, family, and our church. We absolutely could not have done it without your help.
Thanks to all for you prayers and support.
2 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment