Well if you know me at all you know that my camera is very important to me and is used almost daily to capture the sweet little moments of childhood. The other day I was trying to do just that and I heard a pop and there was a slight smell of burn in the air.............yes, it was the death of my camera. Hoping for the best I took it to a store and was quickly informed it would be a minimum of $600 to fix it. Needless to say there will not be any pictures on our blog for a while.
2 years ago





1 comments:
Ohh... I am so sad for you :(
E-mail me your phone number when you can. Carson threw my phone in the bathtub and I lost all my numbers :) Hope y'all are all doing well (outside of the camera tragedy).
Love, Bre
Post a Comment