Introducing Lauren Nicole. Born December 31 at 1219, Lauren weighed 7lbs, 9oz and was 20.5 inches long. We are so blessed and thankful that Shanda and Lauren are healthy and doing well.
3 years ago
Introducing Lauren Nicole. Born December 31 at 1219, Lauren weighed 7lbs, 9oz and was 20.5 inches long. We are so blessed and thankful that Shanda and Lauren are healthy and doing well.
Posted by Anonymous at 16:03
3 comments:
Congratulations to you all! I can't believe all that hair! She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her in person! Since Brandon and I are not feeling well we are not going to the hospital to visit. James and I will stop by some time next week but we will call you first! We love you!
She is BEAUTIFUL! I kept waiting for a texting letting us know she was here...can't wait to meet her. Give our love to Shanda and Lauren.
congratulations!! she's so precious!! love to you all xx
Post a Comment